- Marguerite Duras, Hiroshima mon amour (via petrichour)
- Jesse Feinman, An Atheist on a date (via vvolare)
Physically, yes I can live without you. I can eat, breathe, and sleep easily without you.
But if I’m not sharing half of a medium pizza with you, then I don’t want to eat.
And if I can’t feel your body move up and down as you breathe, I see no purpose in breathing.
And if I’m not waking up chest deep wrapped in your arms, then I don’t want to sleep."
- i’ve never wanted someone this badly (via the-psycho-cutie)
- Mary Anne Radmacher, Live Boldly (via larmoyante)
there are people who can have sex with no strings attached
and there’s nothing wrong with that
but if you know you’re not that person
then don’t act like you are
- Leonard Cohen, Book of Longing (via larmoyante)
- Lisa Kleypas, A Wallflower Christmas (via larmoyante)
if you are attracted to me you are required by law to tell me.
Don’t date someone you wouldn’t own a dog with
today i was in hot topic with my mom and there was a bra with Simba on it so I asked her “want a lion king bra?” she said “why would i?” so I put it in front of my chest and said “hakuna ma tatas” she had to leave the store she was laughing so hard.